CHECK OUT THE NEW SHOP ON THE BLOCK! 300 south is a great vintage shopping neighborhood. check out the newest addition to the area: urbanvintageslc
We have lots of items in stock to help you make the most of your summer recreation such as vintage yard games, all things picnic and out door cooking, folding chairs and so much more.
Vintage Picnic baskets and Blankets
Vintage Picnic Jug
Vintage Tin Camping Mugs
Vintage lamps and flash lights
//// In celebration of mothers- and all the special women in your life - host an outdoor tea party in your own backyard ////
1. Vintage Tea Set:
2. Vintage Desert Tray: Serve finger foods that sits beautifully on vintage cake trays such as tea sandwiches, bit- size cookies and tiny tarts.
3. Vibrant Flowers: From Especially For You , your downtown florists will set the scene with lush arrangements in pitchers, mason jars or vintage glass from us at Retro Rose.
5. Antique Tea Spoons: Present mismatched teaspoons in a vintage sugar bowl.
6. Vintage Tea Cups: For ease and eclectic style, mix vintage teacups and teapots.
7. The Tea: Try The Bee Hive Tea Room , located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City, just West of us a few blocks on 3rd South and Main Street